Once WhatsApp for Sell app is properly installed to your Zendesk Sell, you can start communicating with your leads and contacts via WhatsApp within Zendesk Sell platform.
How to use WhatsApp in Sell as a sales person:
- Log into Zendesk Sell.
- Click WhatsApp icon on top tool bar, and click gear icon to open Settings.
- In Settings, make sure you are selected as the Assign Owner to receive notification within the app when a new lead is created or a new message is received from an existing lead/customer. If you are not the owner, you won't be able to get notified.
- Click Save.
- When a WhatsApp message is received from a lead or contact, the icon on top tool bar will notify the lead or contact owner with the little red alert mark.
- Click the icon to see a list of unanswered conversations. Then click the lead or contact name to jump to their page.
- WhatsApp messages are shown in the app panel on the right side of the lead/contact page.
You can send a message within the app panel. You can simply type in the message in the message field or use existing template by clicking Templates button.
- You can only send outbound messages within a 24 hour window of receiving an inbound message, unless it is an approved WhatsApp message template. WhatsApp for Sell blocks the ability to send outbound messages outside the 24 hour window, but does allow for you to send WhatsApp message templates. For more details about creating WhatsApp message templates in Sunshine Conversations dashboard, see Creating a WhatsApp message template in Sunshine Conversations.
Please sign in to leave a comment.