This app allows a form created with Contact Form 7 ("CF7") to be able to insert data into Zendesk Sell. You need admin access to Zendesk Sell and WordPress to do the setup below.
Connecting Zendesk Sell and CF7 in WordPress
- Open Zendesk Sell and go to Settings > Integrations > OAuth > Access Tokens tab.
- Click + Add Access Token button.
- Add a description to differentiate what you use tokens for.
- You will see the Access Token you can use. Copy the token.
CAUTION: Make sure you copy it while you are on a page like below. You need it later while setting up on WordPress side. Once you close this tab or refresh your browser, the token will be hidden and you won't be able to see it again.
- Open your WordPress, then open Zendesk Sell plugin from the left side bar.
- Go to Zendesk Accounts tab and click Add New Account.
- Enter Account Name.
- Paste the Access Token in Access Token field.
- Add email address in Notify by Email on Errors. An email will be sent to these addresses if an order is not properly added to Zendesk. You can leave it blank to disable email notification.
- Click Save Changes.
- You will see a message with a green line when it is successfully connected to Zendesk Sell.
How to map Contact Form 7 form inputs to Zendesk Sell lead information fields
Please sign in to leave a comment.