Tags are words, or combinations of words, you can use to add more context to tickets and topics. You can apply tags to tickets, users, and organizations. For example, you might want to tag all requests that are actually sales inquiries with a tag like 'sales' or 'about_sales'. You can then create a view or a report to track these requests.
Tags provide you with an unlimited amount of flexibility to manage and customize your support workflow. Here are the ways you can create and use tags:
- Add tags to tickets and use those tags to create custom workflows.
Agents can add tags manually. Admins can also enable automatic ticket tagging to automatically add tags based on keywords in ticket descriptions.
- Add tags to users and organizations.
Tags that have been added to users and organizations are also automatically added to tickets.
- Search for tickets by tag.
- Use tags in your business rules (automations, macros, and triggers) to create custom workflows.
- Create views and reports by tags.
- Analyze tag use to understand support request trends.
Please sign in to leave a comment.