Triggers are business rules you define to run immediately after tickets are created or updated. For example, a trigger can be used to notify the customer when a ticket has been opened. Another can be created to then notify the customer when the ticket is solved.
Here are some usage samples:
- How to create a holiday trigger
- Sending a different email message to users for tickets create by agents
- Automatically change the priority to high when receiving tickets from VIP customers
- Assign a follow up ticket to the assignee on the closed ticket
- Automatically assign a ticket to a certain email address to a certain group