Automations help you manage your workflow and, potentially, improve performance and customer satisfaction by alerting you to tickets that remain unresolved and need to be escalated (for example).
Here are some uses for automations:
- Notifying agents when an assigned ticket remains unresolved for x number of hours
- Notifying agent groups when a new ticket remains unassigned for x number of hours
- Notifying the assigned agent after x number of hours when a pending ticket has been updated by the requester
- Closing tickets x number of days after they have been set to solved
- Finding "abandoned" tickets that haven't been updated for a certain number of days
- Sending a delayed notification for ticket comments added outside of your business hours
- Sending an SMS text message when an urgent ticket has been unattended for more than 48 hours
Please sign in to leave a comment.