The Play button guides you through the available tickets in a view automatically. Press the Play button or icon to open the first ticket in the view. After addressing the ticket, click Submit to update it and automatically move to the next available ticket.
The next available ticket is the next ticket in the view according to the view's sort order that you haven't already skipped and that no other agent is currently viewing. Views are also refreshed every five minutes, so you might see a ticket that wasn't part of the view when you started Play mode.
How to open a view in Play mode
- Click the Views icon () in the sidebar and select a view.
- Click the Play button in the upper right hand to open the first ticket. Depending on your settings, you might be able to skip this step.
- The first available ticket in the view opens.
- Click Submit. The next available ticket opens automatically.
- By default, the next available ticket opens when you click Submit. To stay on the ticket after submitting changes, click the menu from the left of the Submit button and select Stay on ticket. Change this option back to Next available ticket before submitting your final updates so you can move to the next available ticket.
- Click Skip to move to the next ticket without making any changes to the current one.
- If you are in Guided mode and your administrator has configured your role, you might also be required to enter a reason for skipping the ticket. Enter a reason in the window that appears and click Skip again.