If you want certain views you use frequently to appear higher on the list, you can adjust the list order. Agents can reorder only personal views, while administrators can reorder both shared and personal views.
There are some limitations to reordering your views list:
- You can only reorder views on the same page. If your views list is more than one page, you may need to change the sorting order of the list to reorder them in the way you want.
- If your list is filtered by a specific group, you may not be able to reorder it.
How to reorder your views
- Click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, then select Manage > Views.
- Click the options menu () in the upper right, then select Reorder page.
- Click and drag the names of views to adjust the order.
- Click Save at the top of the page.