Email replies are sent from the support address they are received. For tickets not created by email, replies are sent from the default address set in Support addresses page. If you would like to change the support address used for the reply, the Select an Address app provides this functionality.
Articles in this section
- How can I prevent an entire Zendesk ticket thread from appearing in every single email response?
- When creating business rules in Zendesk, there are 2 Twitter conditions to select - Twitter DM and Twitter Direct Message". Which one should I use?
- I turned off "Personalized email replies" but the agent name is still appearing in the email body. Why?
- What is private attachment?
- Can we add an image to agent signature?
- My reply as an agent is showing as coming from Zendesk address, not our domain support address. Why?
- I see a tag in Zendesk tickets that I have never set it or added. Where did it come from?
- How do I remove my name in my email response?
- How can I change the name in the outgoing email notifications?
- Ticket fields are not shown correctly. Why?