All Zendesk customers on all Support plan types can add at least one Facebook account to Zendesk Support, so that public messages like Facebook Wall posts and comments will become tickets. Your agents will be able to see and respond to these tickets from the Support interface, just like any other ticket.
To add Facebook Messenger channel, see Adding Facebook Messenger.
How to set up your Facebook Page to monitor a Facebook account
- Go to Admin Center, then select Channels > Messaging and social, then click Facebook Pages.
- Click the Add your first Facebook Page link. If you already have a Facebook Page, click add new Page.
- Enter your Facebook credentials, if you are not already logged in.
- When asked, be sure you grant Zendesk access to your account.
- In the Add Facebook Pages to your account window, locate the page you want to add, and select the permissions you want to include:
- Click Add for the Facebook Page you'd like to link to your Zendesk.
- If you have multiple Facebook Pages, click Add for another Facebook Page or close the window.
The Facebook Page you added appears on your Facebook Channel page. You can edit the settings now, if you'd like.
To edit your Facebook page see Editing your Facebook channel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.